fun stuff 876 fun stuff 876

Give a one-line summary of your review

You forgot to put the warning:
May cause premature ejactulation.

Sakeyoko responds:

/fixed

Halloween Party-Clocks- Halloween Party-Clocks-

I got raped ^_^

Pretty funny man, thanks for featuring me lol!

TrihornClock responds:

lol ya np..

SBChuman in a wierd movie SBChuman in a wierd movie

Hehe.

You used your collab piece, Naughty naughty!

LegendaryPP responds:

yea.. im such a bitch. LMAO

Cosmonauts Cosmonauts

Ph33r Leek's Bitch Slap!

Fifened

Charlie's Clocks Charlie's Clocks

Finally

Well Sundial, You have impressed me. The long awaited "Charlies Clocks" is here. Too bad Crimson Went Nuts LOL. Check at teh forum and see for yourself.

Sundial responds:

yes its finally here. I saw Crimson's rantings on the void forum. A lot of people gave him a hard time there. I put his name in the special thanks section of the credits, in memoriam.

LoD Guild Introduction LoD Guild Introduction

Diablo is old...

And Newgrounds is not the place to advertise your Clan

zimzap responds:

Wow your slow. Learn to READ. "It is mainly meant to be an introduction for my guild (like a clan) in a game called Well of Souls" The creation date of the 'clan' is well over a year before Diablo even came out. And I would like to know how I am advertising my clan when there is no other information provided about it. All I wanted was feedback on the FLASH but you obviously did not understand.

Acid Speed Trailor Acid Speed Trailor

This definetly SHOULD become a series

Not only was the animation awesome, but the music and sound were pretty sweet too, A strong 5 for you.

Blaklyon responds:

I think this is the first time a clock crew member has ever wrote a review for my work! and, its a good one too! I better remeber this day! Thanks for the review!

JusticeAssault-Part 2 JusticeAssault-Part 2

Wasn't as bad as most sticks

Now all you need to do is change those sticks into characters, get voices then viola! A result even better then before.

Resident Koopa: Bowser Resident Koopa: Bowser

Eh.. It was ok

It had its good parts, but sometimes it just had those long empty scenes

Chromos III Chromos III

sweet movie

hey guys, as i already told you before I thought that movie was hella badazz. heres a strong 5 for ya!